首頁 > 網路資源 > 大同大學數位論文系統

Title page for etd-0824117-115946


URN etd-0824117-115946 Statistics This thesis had been viewed 280 times. Download 0 times.
Author Li-chun Sung
Author's Email Address No Public.
Department Engineering Management, College of Engineering
Year 2016 Semester 2
Degree Master Type of Document Master's Thesis
Language zh-TW.Big5 Chinese Page Count 145
Title APPLICATION OF AHP ON THE KEY FACTORS OF MANAGEMENT FOR MANUFACTURING LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS CONTAINER – CASE STUDY OF H INSPECTION AGENCY
Keyword
  • Liquefied Petroleum Gas
  • Analytic Hierarchy Process
  • Analytic Hierarchy Process
  • Liquefied Petroleum Gas
  • Abstract To comply with fair trade and fair competition in the market,the central authority amended the reunification Act 103-amended provisions of 74th to allow to entrust specialized agencies, and to add "103 July 04 (FA), liquefied petroleum gas containers to professional institutional mandates and management". Under the circumstance of policy release, container manufacturers are free to choose the testing agencies approved to apply for the container inspection and hence this study was to assess and study key factors of operation management of the inspection agencies under free competition.
      Through collecting domestic and overseas literature along with combining research results by experts and scholars, the study summarizes five factors in respect of detection and operating management, including "security management", and "quality management", "delivery management", "cost management", and "after-sales service management" respecticely, and using AHP level analysis method of results to learn that management factor of weight and orders.
      The analysis result demonstrates that "security management" accounts for 29.9% of overall detection and operating management factor, and "quality management" accounted for 23.3%. Both make up 53.2% proportion. Security management leapt to the first place to consider. Consequently, to examine containers to be qualified and secure for use of the public is recognized by detection institutions and the container manufacturer. So, as long as the quality of containers manufacturers offer and inspection quality can be assured to prevent people from using problematic products and suffer loss of life and property loss, people naturally will have secure environment. "Delivery management", "cost management", and " after-sale service management "essentially can enhance as well. It is believed that this conclusion can assist a lot of detection and management of inspection agencies, and offer the useful reference to Government authorities to revise regulation or procedures in the future.
    Advisor Committee
  • Chien-Hsiung Liu - advisor
  • Tsai-Lung Weng - advisor
  • Files indicate in-campus access at one year and off-campus not accessible
    Date of Defense 2017-07-16 Date of Submission 2017-08-24


    Browse | Search All Available ETDs